Tiny Advocacy Network News
Join the call & make change!
The Tiny Advocacy Network is growing and growing. We’re starting to connect with tiny house enthusiasts and changemakers across from California to form a California Tiny Advocacy Network.
On Sunday June 4th, 7 pm Pacific …
Join us in our first Statewide call as we discuss what’s going on in our neighborhood and share ideas for effective change making.
What will we discuss?
- Updates on Los Angeles’ effort to include Tiny Houses as Accessory Dwelling Units
- Interest from San Lois Obisbo on incorporating tiny houses into their general plan
- Plans for a California Tiny House Festival
- Our strategy to push for the adoption of the 2018 IRC tiny house appendix in California
- And more! Share what’s going on in your area!
Call (605) 475 2875
Access code 5398279
Note – While this is a free conference call service, there may be a 1cent/minute charge for certain phone carriers. Note that this meeting will go on for an hour – about 60 cents.
Newcomers very welcome!
We hope that everyone interested will join us from the comfort of their home, regardless of their knowledge on the topic. The goal is to connect and learn!
Have events or news you’d like to share?
We want to help you spread the word! Email email@example.com